What Shall Separate Us From The Love Of ChristJune 27, 2021
Watch And PrayJuly 11, 2021
Our circumstances are temporal & can’t be compared to our glory set before us (2 Cor. 4:9, 17-18). Sometimes, God’s promises may seem blurred because our current situation may not match with them (Gen. 12:2-3). Do we compromise when the promise of God seems to delay? You may laugh in disbelief at God’s promises, but God is about to surprise you with the laughter of joy by honouring His word (Jer. 1:12). If you know what God has done for you before, you step out in confidence (James 1:8).
(Hab. 2:1-3): Between the promise and its manifestation is the story itself – the waiting season. We don’t wait aimlessly, we do something. The promise God has given you isn’t for you alone.
What to do in the waiting season:
- Document God’s promises so that you have a reference point once they manifest. You attract what you focus on. If you have the end in mind, you run with a purpose (Heb. 12:2; Phil. 4:8).
- Wait patiently even when it seems slow in coming. God never makes mistakes & never delays. He owns time & causes it to work on your behalf (2 Pet. 3:8).
- Pay attention to the season and depend entirely on God. He wants you to die to the flesh & deal with ‘self’ (John 12:24). Great things happen in this season, your creativity is inspired & you can identify opportunities.
- Build silos. Make great (not small) provision for God’s blessings so that they don’t end abruptly (2 Kings 4:1-7). Prepare – build capacity, so that opportunities don’t pass you by (Eccle. 11:4).
- Build fellowship with God & man. In fellowship there’s strength, we are equipped, encouraged & share in blessings (Luke 5:5-6; Eph. 4:11-12; Prov. 27:17)
- Have an attitude of joy (Neh. 8:10; Rom. 14:17).
- Walk in faith (Rom. 1:17; Heb. 11:6). Don’t lose hope. When you take a step of faith, God sends ‘rain’ (1 Kings 18:1). When God speaks and you don’t move, He will have a way of moving you.
Those who are prepared access God’s rest. Prepare yourself for the great blessing that is coming. Faith trains your ears to hear & eyes to see spiritual things (1 Kings 18:41). Don’t look at the dry season, for God is sending rain. How prepared are you?
Don’t look at what is going on. Your heavenly Father controls the universe & can cause things to work on your behalf (Eph. 3:20). Position yourself well.